WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our company may collect the following data:
Personal data, that you provide to us, such as by filling out a contact form, subscribing to a service, participating in a marketing promotion, ordering a product or a service, requesting information and/or material or complete surveys. Such personal data may consist of:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- Metadata, for instance details of your visits to the Website, such as traffic data, location data, IP address, browser information, session data, preferences, settings, weblogs and other communication data, which we monitor during your interaction with the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we or third parties may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Trea-Tech with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register to our newsletter.
- Use the contact form.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- If you subscribe to a service like our newsletter by providing us with your email-address and name, then we use this data for sending you our newsletter.
- If you fill out a contact form providing your name, email-address, telephone number, preferences, etc., we use your data for answering your questions, sending you information or performing other tasks you ask us to.
- We process metadata that we collect from you to improve our Website, analyze traffic pattern and Website usage, for targeted marketing, to develop and analyze statistics and demographics, or optimize our online presence and marketing efforts.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our company securely stores your data at data centers in Switzerland.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We share informations with third parties who help us provide our service, including:
Google Maps: We use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service. Please read Google Maps API Terms of Service for more details. By using our Maps API implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Trea-Tech for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remembering your personal preferences;
- Understanding how you use our website;
- Social networks integration;
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality: Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Analytics: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the Website, for example to count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website. They record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
The Google Analytics cookies used on this Website are:
- _ga: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a lifespan of 2 years;
- _gid: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a lifespan of 24 hours;
- _gat: this cookie is used to throttle requests to the server and has a lifespan of 10 minutes
Our Website also uses a widget from ShareThis which facilitates the sharing of pages/links from this website across various social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. This service may use cookie on this Website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: email@example.com